Tuesday, December 30, 2008

That's the spirit

Okay. It's time for a "Pick the Cutline" contest. Leave a comment and take your best shot at describing this scene, which was captured two nights before Christmas at my parents' house in Oklahoma.

Here's my cutline to get things started: After two months of posing for photographs, Abby's frustration with the paparrazi finally surfaced.

4 Comments:

At December 30, 2008 at 12:13 PM, Blogger Dave-O said...

"Hey Abby, thoughts on the election results...?"

 
At December 30, 2008 at 3:29 PM, Blogger Niki said...

So what if I've been naughty? Hey Santa, this is what I think of your "presents only for the nice" policy!

 
At December 31, 2008 at 7:38 PM, Blogger Jill said...

This is for those of you who try and put me in my cradle at night. I'm NOT going to sleep there!!! I WANT to sleep in the big bed! ;)

 
At January 1, 2009 at 1:32 PM, Blogger jennym said...

...and I thought I was in the running to be the 'cool' aunt...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home