Merry Christmas
That's right. I said it. Merry Christmas.
Feel free to have a Happy Holidays as well. And Season's Greetings if you wish.
But, for the record, I'm not ashamed or scared to tell you Merry Christmas. Whether it is politically correct or not won't be too important when I'm standing at the pearly gates ready to receive my judgement for all eternity.
And I'm not apologizing if my saying Merry Christmas offends you.
This week I am celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ, God's virgin-born son who came into this world to save us from our sins. That's why it is called Christmas. Not just "the holidays."
If you do not have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ I would be glad to share how my faith in Jesus has changed my life for the better. It's not something to be taken lightly, and it's not something you want to miss out on.
You've heard the saying "Keep the Christ in Christmas." Well, my suggestion for accomplishing that is to actually say Merry Christmas when the world tells you to simply say Happy Holidays or something less specific. For me, this is a very specific occasion, and I'm not going to gloss it over just to make others comfortable.
So Merry Christmas everyone!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home