What a difference a year makes
On this particular weekend a year ago, the wife and I were in Mexico for the destination wedding of our friends' Liz and Chris. Please believe we had an absolute blast. Please believe.
It's my understanding that Liz and Chris have returned to the same spot for their first anniversary. Of course with the new baby and all, the wife and I couldn't tag along this time. Come to think of it, they didn't even invite us this time. How rude!
Anyhow, with the first real cold front blowing in tonight and only a pile of steamy diapers to keep me warm, I figured I could use a trip down memory lane.
The photo above was taken as the wedding reception was getting started. I just happened to find a sombrero that matched my outfit perfectly. The wife wouldn't let me wear it to the actual ceremony, but I made sure to stop by the hotel room before heading to the reception. Looks good, huh?!
Below is a shot of me and the wife just before the beach wedding ceremony.
Next up is a shot of the "Fearsome Foursome." The wife and I alongside party people Grant and Ericka. I hadn't met Grant prior to this trip, but it didn't take long to realize we had a similar sense of humor. We stayed at an all-inclusive resort, and both Grant and I took great pleasure in pointing to our all-inclusive wrist band after every drink or food item that we ordered... as if the poor kids working at this resort didn't realize it was all-inclusive. Ah, good times.


2 Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
I can't wait to go back!!! Lets just go, then while we're there we'll meet a new couple getting married there, become friends, then go to their wedding too!!
Post a Comment
<< Home