Politics
Well, since the Cubs-Dodgers series isn't worth watching, I guess I'll blog about politics. Sorta.
Didn't see much of tonight's vice presidential debate, but I saw enough to have a couple of thoughts that crossed my mind.
My first thought: Joe Biden wouldn't make a very good horse. Man, is it just me or are that dude's eyes like way too close to each other?! Kinda creeped me out when he was looking directly at the camera for his closing statement.
Secondly, Sarah Palin is slightly more attractive than Dick Cheney. Still, I can't seem to take her serious; I guess the Saturday Night Live skit was too good, because to me she just looks too good to be true.
Third... speaking of third, are we sure there's not a third option? I'm just not into either of these two candidates.
And finally, all joking aside, how can you vote for an Obama and Biden ticket when their names together sound exactly like Osama bin Laden? Say it out loud. Obama and Biden. Osama bin Laden. That freaks me out.
I mean, seriously, would the American people elect a president named Nadol Fitler? Nope, sounds too much like Adolph Hitler.
You think the Sixth Floor Museum - which chronicles the assasination of president John F. Kennedy - would hire a guy named Lee Garvey Croswald as its curator? I think not.
Probably not going to see the Red Sox sign a shortstop named Jared Deter anytime soon. Boston fans would see that as disgustingly close to hated Yankee Derek Jeter's name.
I guarantee you the Taliban isn't considering anyone named Serge W. Tush as its next leader.

1 Comments:
"Joe Biden wouldn't make a very good horse." Now that's funny!
Post a Comment
<< Home