Long time, no post
Apologies to those of you who still check this blog and have been wondering why the long lack of posts. Here's a glimpse of what I've been up to over the past month:
Upon returning from the basketball tournament in Bartlesville, I traveled to San Antonio for a national quarterfinal women's basketball game. Then I went to Durant, where we spent $5,000 only to have a softball tournament washed out by bad weather. I then hosted all of the commissioners from across the country for meetings in Dallas, followed by a meeting of my basketball coaches.
And most recently, I've started a three-week championship run that will conclude the sports season for this year. We had our golf championship at WinStar on the Oklahoma-Texas border last week, plus our tennis championship in Wichita Falls. This weekend our softball championship got started, and it will end next weekend along with the baseball championship. On May 7-9, I'll be in Kingsville for the track championship, which officially closes out the conference sports season for the 2008-09 academic year.
On the personal side, it was a great joy to dedicate Baby Abby to the Lord on April 5 before celebrating her first Easter on April 12. She turned six months on April 19, then I especially enjoyed having my dad volunteering to work at our golf championship on April 20-21.
Here's hoping all has been with you over the past month as well...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home